Why train with Hart Life Coaching?
- Our coaching model focuses on the power of the heart and mind working together, this is how we create balance.
- Our life coaching course can easily be done while working full-time.
- We show you how to coach and provide supervision and feedback.
- We don’t employ a sales team, we don’t upsell. We just aim to train great coaches who will go on to share their skills with others.
- Our course is internationally recognised.
And if that is not enough:
- We have additional units you can add on to your training that enable you specialise in a niche market. These include: money coaching, meditation teacher, weight loss and life purpose coaching.
- Our support continues on past your training. You can contact us at any time if you need help with coaching matters.
- We offer affordable payment plans ranging from 3 months to 18 months.
- You have a mentor always available that you can call or email during business hours.
- Our course is fun. Yes there is a lot to learn and you need to devote about 8 – 12 hours a week to the course, but it’s not like learning a dry subject. Most of the learning is reading self help books, your course manual, practising. Our students love it so much they usually don’t want the course to end.
- And we must be doing something right, we have been training life coaches for 19 years.
- You can enrol at any time.
Life coaching is not counselling or therapy. It’s not advice giving. It’s listening, understanding and questioning, then shifting the client’s perspective to release the potential for change that they already have within them.
Hart Life Coaching’s approach to life coaching is unique and life changing. It’s simple, powerful, and proven, which is why it’s in demand.
How our life coach training course is conducted
Our course is a mixture of online learning supported by weekly teleconference calls which are interactive so we can all speak to each other. These sessions are held by phone at 7.30pm AEST.
If you live in a time zone that prohibits attendance of classes at that time just let us know as we can often have some people who want to do a daytime class. This time often suits some overseas time zones better.
As a general guideline if you want to work through the course quickly you can do so in six months, if you want to take more time you can complete it in twelve months. If you wish to receive Australian national recognition, not just the International Coach Federation recognition, you will need to complete the course by 6/1/19. For international recognition you have 18 months to complete the course.
Teleconference calls generally run between an hour to an hour and a half, and are held once a week.
What does the course cost?
The cost of our course ranges from $4590 to $4990, depending upon the payment plan you choose.
When you compare this to other career courses which cost that much per term, it’s a very reasonable fee for a recognised qualification. Check out our Payments Plans.
If you are enquiring from outside of Australia, you will probably find with exchange rates our course cost is very reasonable. The payments for the special offer may be a few dollars different than the payment plan schedule depending which option you choose. These fees can be viewed on the enrolment form.
What you Get with our Life Coach Training Course
- Nationally recognised training (see notes on accreditation below)
- ICF approved training
- IICT accreditation
- Unlimited support
- Training in the Heart Process Coaching Model
- Training in how to coach
- Coach mentoring and supervision
- A ton or resources in the form of videos, audios and workbooks to support your training
- Quizzes and exercises to use with clients
- 18 months to complete the course, although it can be done in less
- No additional charges – our course fees are all inclusive
- A number of payment plans and if none suit you can check with us and we may be able to tailor one for you
- A course which is approved for Austudy and Abstudy
The international industry standard for life coaching is set by the International Coach Federation. Our course has been approved for 97 coach specific training hours.
Hart Life coaching is a registered training organisation (no. 40832). By studying our Certificate IV in Life Coaching (10382NAT) you gain a nationally recognised qualification. However, we will only be offering this accreditation to all students who complete all course requirements by 6 January 2019. We have decided not to renew our accreditation with the Australian Government when it falls due as we feel the ICF approval if more relevant to our industry.
If you have any concerns at to timing please talk to us.
Our Course Curriculum
Cluster 1 – the Heart Process coaching model
Unit 1. Apply need fulfilment strategies in a life coaching role
Unit 2. Identify and incorporate personality archetypes in a life coaching role
Unit 3. Establish character traits and apply their use in a life coaching role
Unit 4. Apply strategies to build self esteem
Unit 5. Establish habits that aid goal achievement
Unit 6. Incorporate relaxation and meditation practices in a life coaching role
Cluster 2 – How to Coach
Unit 7. Identify and address specific client needs
Unit 8. Coach clients using the Heart Process coaching model
Unit 9. Apply critical thinking techniques
Unit 10. Apply a range of coaching models to enhance coaching skills
Laser coaching/Supervised coaching
All students are appointed an individual mentor to support them. Additional coaching practice is required in your own time outside of classes.
Cluster 3 – Business Success
You need only choose one of these units, although you have access to both. This unit is done online.
Unit 11 BSBSMB403A Market the small business
Unit 12 ICAWEB201A Use social media for collaboration and engagement
We assess competency in three ways: orally, written, oral and by supervision. A lot of this is covered as you work through the course so there is no need to attend end of course exams. Written assignments are submitted as you work through the course.
Preview our course
RTO no.40832. Certificate IV in Life Coaching (10382NAT). This course has been approved by the International Coach Federation.
|Duration:||Average time for completion is 6 – 12 months|
|Fees:||$4590 – $4990 (depending on payment plan|
|Enrol Online now|
Still have questions? Click here for answers to the most commonly asked questions, or call our office on +61 2 9940 1575, we are always happy to chat with you.
You can train from anywhere in the world
Most of the people who train with us are from Australia and New Zealand, and we have also had students from Pakistan, Africa, Luxembourg, Italy,USA, The Maldives and UK.
Call today, and release your potential in a career that will give as much as you do.
Become a part of our life coaching community
Even though most of our life coach training is classed as distance training it is amazing how many of our graduates form friendships. During the course you are assigned an accountability buddy, which is another student, and you get to coach each other during the course.
Connecting with like-minded people is an important part of achieving happiness, so why not get involved in our community? We encourage students and graduates to attend any of the face to face functions that we hold from time to time.